BREC will be open throughout the day on Saturday 27 February with a variety of free events and workshops for the South West Community.
Highlights of the day will include:
* Guided tours of BREC at 10am and 11am - registration required by clicking here.
* Free workshops in conjunction with the South West Multicultural Festival - 10am Hot Yoga; 10.45am Yang style Tai Chi; 11.45am Sahaja Yoga Meditation. Please bring own yoga mat and drink bottle. Register your interest by emailing email@example.com.
* Performances by local community groups in The Cube - 12.30pm Naked Villiany Theatre; 1.30pm Bunbury Cathedral Grammar School; 2.30pm Philharmonic South West.
* Digital display of photos from the My Culture/My Southwest photography competition - 1pm to 3pm.
* Display of BREC historical memorabilia & photographs - throughout the day.