1. Tickets are sold on behalf of the organisation responsible for presenting this event and subject to the conditions. applicable to the event and/or the venue where presented.
2. Management reserves the right of admission.
3. The right is reserved to add, withdraw or substitute artists and to vary programs as necessary.
4. Patrons should be aware that refunds are only given in accordance with the Ticketing Code of Practice and that exchanges incur a fee per ticket.
5.Cameras, mobiles and recording devices of any kind, food and drinks are not permitted inside the auditorium.
6. Late-comers may only be admitted at the discretion of the Management and at a convenient break in the program.
7. All venues maintain a 100% smoke free environment.
8. State liquor licensing laws apply to most venues, Liquor may not be brought into the premises.
9. 'Venue' correct at time of printing, management reserves the right to substitute venues in the complex as needed. Notification will be given.